By submitting any user-generated content (“Content”) to Colgate, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in the Content;
- all Content that you post is accurate and complete;you are at least 18 years old;
- you have made proper disclosures regarding any material connections between you and Colgate;
- your Content reflects your honest and truthful opinion regarding your experience with Colgate’s products; and
- you are either (1) not a Colgate employee, or (2) a Colgate employee and have clearly and conspicuously disclosed this in your review.
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any Content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that is unrelated to the products and services offered by or available at Colgate’s website;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, false advertising or guidance relating to endorsements and testimonials);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, abusive, indecent, vulgar, sexist, racially or religiously biased or offensive, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate or obscene, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers, or any other personally identifiable information for you or any third party;
- that includes a critical or spiteful comment on other Content posted on any Colgate website page or their authors;
- that is an advertisement, mass mailings or any form of “spam” content, chain letters, or reference to other products, offers, or websites;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; or
You agree to indemnify and hold Colgate (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any Content that you submit, you grant Colgate a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, non-exclusive, fully sublicenseable, royalty-free, transferable, worldwide right and license to use, copy, adapt, publish, translate, share with vendors, and create derivative works from such Content and/or incorporate such Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. You further grant Colgate the right to use your name and likeness that you submit in connection with such Content throughout the world and without compensation to you.
Posted Content should not be construed as an endorsement, affiliation, or promotion of any of the products or services discussed. Colgate does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within any such content. You acknowledge that you, not Colgate, are responsible for the contents of your submission. Colgate is not responsible for, and has no liability for, any use of all or any part of the content by any third party. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Colgate, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Colgate and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.