Welcome to the Supplier Diversity program
The goal of Supplier Diversity is to reach out to diverse suppliers to build long-term relationships for the purchase of goods and services throughout Colgate-Palmolive.
We seek to partner with diverse businesses that will:
1) Meet or exceed the expectations of Colgate-Palmolive stakeholders for quality, speed, innovation and cost effectiveness
2) Contribute directly to Colgate's 2025 Growth Strategy
You may find it helpful to review the Colgate-Palmolive Annual Report to understand the products manufactured by Colgate and the potential for our use of your product or service.
If your business meets the above requirements and would like to be included in the supplier diversity database for future opportunities, please go here and follow the outlined registration process.
If we find an opportunity to potentially procure your goods or services, we will contact you for further information.
Your information remains in our active database as long as your information and certifications are up to date.
Advocating for Diverse Suppliers
We work with external partners to help engage diverse owned businesses that align with Colgate’s DE&I goals. Our partners that help with these efforts include:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Local Affiliate – New York/New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- Local Affiliate – Women’s Business Enterprise Council MetroNY
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Disability: IN
- WEConnect International